Dealer.com Experience Optimization and Compass Advertising Take Center Stage at NADA 2018
Burlington, Vt., March 20, 2018 – Success in today’s automotive shopping environment requires the ability to consistently reach and influence consumer demand at every stage of an increasingly fast-paced digital buying cycle. Building on its 20-year history of delivering innovative digital marketing solutions that unite dealers, manufacturers and consumers, Dealer.com introduces several new and enhanced products at NADA 2018, adding to its connected platform of award-winning Websites, Digital Retailing, Advertising and Managed Services.
“Every shopper has a different path-to-purchase and every dealer has unique marketing needs, so it’s more important than ever to deliver personalized solutions,” said Mike Rother, general manager of Dealer.com. “Our new enhancements and integrations with Cox Automotive make this possible on a level never seen before in our industry. We’re giving dealers more flexibility and customization options, and offering consumers a personalized shopping experience, all while guiding them effortlessly through the deal.”
Dealer.com websites deliver unmatched mobile and desktop flexibility, personalized shopping and buying, comprehensive vehicle merchandising, and groundbreaking connectivity with Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and other Cox Automotive solutions. This unrivaled combination transcends traditional website limitations, allowing dealers to optimize every aspect of their website strategy.
- Personalized Shopping –com Experience Optimization technology turns a shopper’s journey in to tangible results by automatically personalizing the website experience in real-time, leveraging shopping data across Cox Automotive. The product delivers tailored inventory recommendations and targeted specials content to the homepage slideshow, listings pages and specials pages. New this year, Dealer.com uses a dealer’s existing incentives feed to serve the best available offer for a shopper’s vehicle of interest. Experience Optimization puts shoppers in front of the vehicles and specials that matter most to them during their search increases inventory engagement and lead conversion.
- New Vehicle Deals Pages (VDP) – com unveils its new Vehicle Deals Pages, a more powerful and more personal vehicle details page experience. Based on extensive quantitative research and quantitative testing, Dealer.com developed this new experience to simplify and streamline one of the most critical steps in the shopper journey, and bring greater trust and transparency to every transaction. Enhancements include higher-resolution vehicle photography, improved calls-to-action styling to make conversion faster and easier, integrated Kelley Blue Book vehicle expert and consumer reviews to help validate the purchase decision and build consumer confidence, simplified deal-making through Cox Automotive’s Accelerate digital retailing product, and more.
- Accelerate Digital Retailing – Debuting at NADA 2018, Cox Automotive’s new Accelerate connected retail platform, which integrates Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Dealer.com, provides an easier and more enjoyable online car-buying experience for both consumers and dealers. Accelerate digital retailing helps create a transparent path-to-purchase, and gives prospective buyers a seamless online shopping process and powerful transaction model regardless of their digital journey.
- Specials Campaign Manager –com’s exciting new Specials Campaign Manager simplifies the creation, management, and deployment of specials, banners and slides across the website experience.
With its deep reaching, heavily data-driven digital advertising offering, Dealer.com Advertising is an industry leader in multi-channel digital advertising solutions. Dealer.com Advertising allows dealers to automatically connect their cars and fixed operations services with their most likely buyers and shoppers, track and monitor ROI down to the sale, and execute any strategy, at scale, adapting as the market requires. For manufacturers and dealers, no other solution comes close.
- Compass Advertising – At NADA 2018, Dealer.com enhances its revolutionary Compass Digital Marketing Strategy tool to provide dealers with data-driven digital marketing strategy recommendations they can further influence with their own sales, fixed operations and dealership branding goals. An exclusive breakthrough from Dealer.com and Cox Automotive, Compass is the solution that will allow dealers to win in a competitive, noisy and distracting digital environment, utilizing a complete advertising portfolio, including search, display, video and social media. Combined with the Cox Automotive nVision marketing performance hub, which includes a deterministic sales attribution, Cox Automotive and Dealer.com are revolutionizing the way dealers think about the value of their digital marketing efforts. Within nVision, the digital advertising recommendations Compass produces allows dealers to adjust budgets across channels based on desired business outcomes.
- Fraud Prevention –com, which is already the industry’s leader in advertising fraud prevention, has joined a group of elite companies to earn the Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) “Certified Against Fraud” Seal, becoming the first and only automotive-specific digital advertising company to carry this designation.
Through connected offerings – each aligned with overall dealership digital strategy and coordinated through a primary point of contact – Dealer.com Managed Services deliver uniquely efficient, effective, custom monthly campaigns. In 2018 Dealer.com enhances its capacity and capability to deliver its services both on and off the Dealer.com digital marketing platform. Offerings include:
- Managed Social –com’s Managed Social team works with dealers to engage with shoppers early and consistently throughout their car-buying journey by keeping an open channel of communication on social channels and proactively promoting a positive reputation. Managed Social provides dealers with social content creation, reputation monitoring and ongoing strategy management regardless of website platform.
- Content & Creative – com’s professional digital campaign coordinators and graphic designers are dedicated automotive digital marketing experts who partner with dealers to advise and execute integrated marketing campaigns with a cohesive, consistent look and feel. For dealers across all website platforms, Dealer.com’s Content and Creative team is dedicated to developing compelling, strategic website content to help increase on-site engagement.
- SEO – Available to dealers utilizing any website platform, com’s SEO service partners dealers with the one of the industry’s most skilled organic search teams. With a focus on the key performance indicators that matter, and proven white-hat strategies, Dealer.com SEO drives high quality traffic for better conversions to a dealer’s virtual showroom.
For more information on Dealer.com’s NADA 2018 product announcements, visit www.coxautoinc.com/nada2018/dealer-com.