Dealertrack to Feature New Connected Solutions that Help to Transform the Online Car Shopping and In-Store Experience for Both Dealers and Consumers
LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– At the 2015 National Automotive Dealers Association (NADA 2015) Convention & Exposition, January 23-25, inSan Francisco, Dealertrack (Nasdaq: TRAK) will showcase its latest connected technologies and services that are driving today’s online to in-store convergence in automotive retailing.
“2015 is going to be an exciting year for the automotive retail industry,” said Raj Sundaram, co-president, Dealertrack. “We know from our data and our experience in working with clients that there is a growing demand from consumers to take time and complexity out of the car buying process. At NADA, we will show dealers how our connected solutions can create a better overall car buying experience for customers and help drive profits, by adding clarity and simplicity to what was previously a time-consuming and stressful process for shoppers.”
In the Dealertrack booth (#2219S), the company will showcase a number of mobile, digital retailing, digital marketing, F&I, inventory, and dealer management solutions that demonstrate how the online and in-store processes and experiences converge. The new and enhanced solutions featured at NADA include:
- Mobile eContract Review and Signing – True to its pioneering and technology advancing spirit, Dealertrack is setting a new standard in eContracting with the introduction of eContracting mobile review and sign functionality for iPad® and Android® tablets at NADA. With this new capability, eContracting has truly gone mobile, removing the need for tethered signature pads or use of expensive installed display pads that confine dealers and their buyers to the F&I office. The ability to review and sign documents on an iPad or Android-based tablet helps to significantly streamline the contracting process and improve the overall customer experience.The use of eContracting within the dealer and lender communities continues to grow. Dealertrack has processed more than three million eContracts, and the company expects the number of lenders adopting and launching Dealertrack eContracting to increase in 2015.
- Digital Retailing App – Over the past several years, digital retailing tools have helped many dealers achieve milestone closing ratios for website leads compared to third-party leads and standard website leads. At NADA, Dealertrack will introduce a new tool that leverages the power of digital retailing right from an iPad in the showroom. The new Digital Retailing App will help create a faster and more efficient sales process with customers, by giving dealers direct mobile access to website leads, inventory and finance data, and the ability for consumers to submit credit applications directly from the showroom floor.
- F&I Presentation on Websites – With ProtectionDriver, the latest innovation in Dealertrack’s line of Digital Retailing offerings, dealers will empower shoppers to explore F&I options on the their website during the early stages of the shopping process. Having access to F&I product information on the website will help consumers better understand how they can protect their vehicle, all while helping to save time in the showroom. As with the complete Dealertrack Digital Retailing solution, the ProtectionDriver settings are controlled by the dealer to maximize product penetration and deal profitability.
- Service Check-In App – The days of checking in customers on the service drive and handling a multi-point inspection with a pencil and paper are gone. Dealertrack is launching new functionality that will allow dealers to gain increased day-to-day efficiencies though the use of a new Service Check-in App. Service Check-in enables advisors to check in customers at their vehicle, review and recover previously declined services, and consistently capture more upsell opportunities in the service department.Along with this new Fixed Operations product offering, Dealertrack has rebranded Dealertrack ASR Pro as Dealertrack Service Pro. The new name helps to unify the product line as the company continues to expand on this platform.The new Service Check-In App will work on any current generation iPad, and fully integrates with Dealertrack Service Pro. It will be available to Dealertrack DMS clients immediately, and other DMS providers coming soon.
All the new functionality being shown at NADA will be available to dealers in the first half of 2015.
In addition to its booth at NADA, Dealertrack’s Compliance Counsel Randy Henrick will be holding several NADA Legal and Regulatory workshops entitledDealer Advertising: New Federal Compliance Mandates at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. The workshops will take place on:
- January 22 – 12:15 – 1:30 p.m.- Room 3020W
- January 23 – 10:30 – 11:45 a.m. – Room 3000W
About Dealertrack Technologies (www.dealertrack.com)
Dealertrack Technologies’ intuitive and high-value web-based software solutions and services enhance efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive retail industry, including dealers, lenders, OEMs, third-party retailers, agents and aftermarket providers. In addition to the industry’s largest online credit application network, connecting more than 20,000 dealers with more than 1,500 lenders, Dealertrack Technologies delivers the industry’s most comprehensive solution set for automotive retailers, including Dealer Management System (DMS), Inventory, Sales and F&I, Digital Marketing andRegistration and Titling solutions.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements
Statements in this press release regarding the benefits of the Dealertrack solutions, and all other statements in this release other than the recitation of historical facts are forward-looking statements (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). These statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results, performance or achievements of Dealertrack Technologies to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. Factors that might cause such a difference include the performance and acceptance of the Dealertrack, Dealer.com and their solutions, and other risks listed in our reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ending December 31, 2013 and our Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. These filings can be found on Dealertrack Technologies’ website at www.dealertrack.com and the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. Forward-looking statements included herein speak only as of the date hereof and Dealertrack Technologies disclaims any obligation to revise or update such statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events or circumstances.
Alison von Puschendorf, (877) 327-8422 x7366
Michael DeMeo, (516) 734-3691
Source: Dealertrack Technologies
News Provided by Acquire Media