Cox Automotive Brands Nab High Honors In 2018 Dealer Satisfaction Awards
Cox Automotive brands recognized by auto dealers in 10 categories
ATLANTA, March 6, 2018 – With awards season in high gear, Cox Automotive stepped into the spotlight, winning recognition across 10 different award categories in the DrivingSales’ 2018 Dealer Satisfaction Awards. Determined by the thousands of auto dealers who are members of the DrivingSales.com community, the DrivingSales Dealer Satisfaction Awards measure dealer satisfaction with vendor products and services.
“Being recognized by our clients is the highest honor we can receive,” said Mark O’Neil, Cox Automotive chief operating officer. “We are committed to innovating and integrating our products to help our dealer clients thrive in today’s increasingly-competitive environment. Dealers taking their time to positively rate us in the Dealer Satisfaction Awards lets us know that we are on the right track.”
- The following Cox Automotive brands were honored in this year’s Dealer Satisfaction Awards in the 10 dealer-driven categories:
- Autotrader was recognized as a “Top Rated” brand for the Used Car Advertising category.
- Dealer.com took home the “Highest Rated” recognition in SEO Tools and Service, and “Top Rated” in Lead Management and Website categories.
- Dealertrack received “Top Rated” recognition for the DMS category.
- vAuto received “Top Rated” recognition for the Inventory Merchandising category.
- VinSolutions received “Top Rated” recognition in four categories: CRM, Desking, Inventory Merchandising and Mobile App categories.
The Dealership Satisfaction Awards are public accolades given to vendors who receive the highest vendor ratings in each product category. Anonymous VendorRating results are tallied and verified over the calendar year (January – December). To read more on the 2018 Dealer Satisfaction Awards, please visit DrivingSales’ website here.
About Cox Automotive Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, financial, retail and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has 34,000-plus team members in more 2
than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 60,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
734 883 6346
470 658 0656