February 2, 2012 (Burlington, VT) – Dealer.com, the global leader in online marketing solutions for the automotive industry, today unveiled an enhanced version of its SocialRelationship Manager (SRM) solution, giving car dealers greater opportunities to connect with consumers and promote their brand throughout all social media channels. The new SRM solution aggregates every major online social media channel, including Facebook and Twitter, into a single-login access page called ControlCenter, allowing dealers to easily and effectively promote, protect and broadcast their brand.
“Dealer.com’s SocialRelationship Manager tool is a completely integrated internet marketing solution that is key to a dealer’s competitiveness in today’s hyper-connected, digital world,” said Mark Bonfigli, CEO of Dealer.com. “As our recent study revealed, social media has a growing impact on car buyers’ decision making process. Dealer.com’s multi-feature, single-login SRM platform gives dealers control over their online reputations – providing the tools to build loyalty, encourage advocacy and turn consumers into loyal brand advocates.”
With an updated suite of easy-to-use tools designed to work together seamlessly, SRM now boosts dealers’ online reputation management capabilities by adding more communication points between a dealership and its customers, both existing and potential, ultimately building greater brand loyalty and lifting sales. Key new features of Dealer.com’s SRM include:
- The RepDriver online rating and review solicitation system now solicits reviews from every sales or service customer with a valid email. Positive reviews are instantly added to the website, Facebook page and DriverSide.com, while 1-3 star reviews guide the dealership to additional customer communication tools to help convert the review into a positive one.
- LikeDriver feature now asks 4-5 star reviewers to broadcast their review via multiple social media channels, instantly expanding market visibility and strengthening the brand.
- RealTime Social Feeds allows dealers to monitor their Facebook Wall and Twitter timeline in SRM, and be able to Like, Share, Comment and re-Tweet directly from the ControlCenter.
“We were blown away by the power that lies in third-party reviews,” said Derek Zeck, Dealer.com client and owner of Danny Zeck Ford in Kansas City. “With Dealer.com’s SRM tools like RepDriver, we can easily highlight positive customer reviews – but more importantly, we have the opportunity to connect with and change the minds of consumers who have had a less than positive experience. We are now transparently engaging online with customers and can proactively protect our brand, build loyalty and influence a larger audience.”
Dealer.com understands both the power of social media in the auto industry, as well as the perception it is time consuming and difficult to manage. The company’s holistic SRM approach provides customers with content and training to manage a successful online social presence, including a careful analysis of what is working via the Social Engagement Reporting tool. Other features of the SRM tool include:
- The Reputation Monitor and DealerRatings allow dealers to monitor online conversations about the dealership and study the market influence of these comments. Dealers can track their reputation and establish a content approval process to protect their brand on all of their social media channels.
- Social Syndication enables dealers to manage content creation, scheduling and deployment all from a single location.
- Facebook Inventory/Incentives/Review App filters valuable content from the dealer’s website directly to Facebook. This includes a fully functional Facebook Inventory App with full lead tracking; an Incentives App that broadcasts valuable OEM incentive data from the OEM/dealer website to the dealership’s Facebook page; a Video App which allows dealers to upload videos o on their Facebook Fan Page; and FanPricer, which offers a pre-determined vehicle or service discount to shoppers once they become “fans” of a dealership.
For more information on Dealer.com’s SocialRelationship Manager solution, please visit here. Or visit us at the NADA Convention & Expo, February 3-6 in Las Vegas, booth 3301.